Hourly Rental Rates:
- Film processing area: $12/HOUR
- Darkroom: $12/HOUR
- Color Darkroom: $15/HOUR or $25/HOUR for both enlargers.
- Film Scanner: Epson V700 film scanner. $12/HOUR
- Studio with 12 foot seamless backdrop. $40/HOUR
*All chemistry provided, customers must bring own paper*
Membership includes 24-Hour unlimited access to entire studio including darkroom (all chemistry provided), and any studio equipment. Members are also welcome to participate in member exhibitions.
*Must schedule an orientation before beginning membership.
*Minimum 3 months commitment on a month to month basis.
Film Processing Drop Off Service:
We offer black & white or C-41 film processing for all film types.
- 35MM: $10/ROLL
- 120/220MM: $10/ROLL
- 4X5: $3/SHEET
- PUSH/PULL: $3/ROLL
- B&W CONTACT SHEET: $5/CONTACT SHEET
- SCAN (1200DPI): $5/ROLL
- HI-RES SCAN (2400DPI) : $10/ROLL
**10% discount for 5 or more rolls of SAME film type**
Processing takes a minimum of 3 business days. Rush rates available.
Film Processing Lesson: $100 - Private step by step walk through of black and white film processing. 1.5 Hours.
Darkroom Printing Lesson: $150 - Private step by step walk through of black and white printing in the darkroom. 2 Hours.
$85/3hrs - Crash Course
$195/8hrs - Analog Film Lab
Studio Space Rental:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full day and half day rental rates.
- This rate applies only to private use of entire studio space. Please provide us with the purpose of rental, number of crew members, length of shoot/event, and date interested.
Digital Print Service:
Print services start at $25 per square foot. Minimum print order $40. Rush rates available.
Hand Printed Archival Black & White Prints:
- Contact Sheet - $5
- 4 x 6 Mailable Post Card - $15/pack of 3
- 5 x 7 - $25
- 8 x 10 - $75
- 11 x 14 - $140
- 16 x 20 - $225
- 20 x 24 - $300